olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

  Working with charts (16 อ่าน)

25 ก.ย. 2569 01:49

I’ve recently started exploring the platform and want to get a feel for how user-friendly the charting tools are. I’m accessing it from India, so I’m particularly interested in the opinions of those who have already fully explored the system. Which chart features should I look at first? Does it make sense to start with the basic settings, or is it better to dive straight into the advanced capabilities?

188.163.92.145

olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

25 ก.ย. 2569 03:03 #1

I would recommend starting with a standard chart display and taking some time to understand the informationpocket option it shows. For users in India, this can be a simple way to get familiar with the interface without trying to explore everything at once. You can gradually check the available settings and additional elements, then compare different instruments to see which parameters are most useful for further study.

188.163.92.145

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้