999/9 Rama I Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

999/9 Rama I Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

contact@parimatchnews.in.th

  Amasty Performance Issues (15 อ่าน)

23 ก.ย. 2569 21:43

Our Magento store uses several Amasty extensions, and we suspect that some of them may be contributing to slower performance. At the same time, these extensions are important for the store's functionality, so simply removing them is not realistic. How can a developer determine whether an Amasty module is actually responsible for a performance problem? Should the investigation involve profiling individual modules, checking database queries, testing the store with certain extensions disabled, or looking at conflicts between multiple extensions?

37.53.133.191

999/9 Rama I Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

999/9 Rama I Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

contact@parimatchnews.in.th

Brayn richter

Brayn richter

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vika09720@gmail.com

24 ก.ย. 2569 12:57 #1

While Amasty modules deliver powerful functionality, running multiple feature-rich extensions can inadvertently cause database query bloat or script conflicts. Determining whether specific extensions degrade site speed requires isolated module profiling, query logging, and code execution tracing. Implementing targeted Amasty Magento speed optimization practices enables developers to identify heavy module observers, refine database queries, and clear redundant layout XML handles. Instead of removing necessary business logic, skilled engineers refactor module setups and apply smart caching rules to maintain extension features without compromising site load speed.

37.53.133.191

Brayn richter

Brayn richter

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vika09720@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้