neliel
killerss1988@hotmail.com
สอบถามการกรอกรายละเอียดค่ะ (780 อ่าน)
29 ม.ค. 2555 19:52
พอดีจะสั่งของอ่ะค่ะ แต่งงๆอยู่ว่า จะกรอกออเดอร์แบบไหนดี
มีร้านที่สั่ง ประมาณ 20 กว่าร้านอ่ะค่ะ
แต่บางร้านของมันแค่ 1-5 ชิ้น
บางร้านก้อเยอะ
จะดาวน์โหลดแบบ 1 หรือ 2 ดีอ่ะค่ะ
แต่ลองกรอกดูทั้งสองอันแล้วหละค่ะ ไม่พอทั้งสอง ต้องทำไงค่ะ
แล้วถ้าสั่งหลายร้านแบบนี้คิดค่าอะไรเพิ่มเติมรึป่าว
101.109.195.191
neliel
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
killerss1988@hotmail.com
Totallyshop
totallyshop@hotmail.com
1 ก.พ. 2555 12:29 #1
กรอกใบสั่งแบบหลายหน้าได้ค่ะ เป็นร้านล่ะ 1 หน้าน่ะค่ะ
ส่งใบสั่งมาทางเมล์ได้เลยค่ะ
171.97.3.209
Totallyshop
ผู้ดูแล
totallyshop@hotmail.com
james alot
vewehiw443@jwsuns.com
11 ส.ค. 2569 18:02 #2
[size= 14px]I learned a lot from this post. The explanations were detailed yet easy to follow. You’ve clearly done your research, and it shows in the quality of your writing. Thanks for sharing this knowledge. u888[/size]
39.34.157.214
james alot
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
vewehiw443@jwsuns.com
Haide ali
haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com
18 ส.ค. 2569 05:17 #3
[size= 14px]I learned a lot from this post. The explanations were detailed yet easy to follow. You’ve clearly done your research, and it shows in the quality of your writing. Thanks for sharing this knowledge. DN88[/size]
39.34.157.10
Haide ali
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
haiderseobacklinks56@gmail.com
james alot
sasih73700@jwsuns.com
10 ก.ย. 2569 00:51 #4
Such a brilliant and informative article! I love how you covered each angle of the topic without leaving anything incomplete. This will definitely help a lot of readers. Tải Go88
39.34.154.9
james alot
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
sasih73700@jwsuns.com