oun_pro

oun_pro

สมาชิก

oun_pro@hotmail.com

  สอบถามกรณีสั่งซื้อเป็น กิโล (804 อ่าน)

23 ธ.ค. 2554 08:27

กรณีที่ต้องการสั่งสินค้าจาก Taobao และ jj-shion นำเข้าเแบบเป็นกิโล

1. jj-fashion ต้องเสียค่าบริการ เพิ่มอีกเท่าไหร่คะ แล้ว มีจำนวนขั้นต่ำที่ต้องสั่งรึเปล่าคะ
2. ทาง totally มีการเช็คสินค้าให้ก่อนสั่งซื้อรึเปล่าคะ ว่าเป็น แบรนด์ หรือไม่ เนื่องจากบางครั้ง ไม่มั่นใจว่า เป็นแบรนด์ รึเปล่าค่ะ
3. กรณี ต้องการรับสินค้าเอง สามารถรับได้ที่ไหนคะ

ขอบคุณค่ะ
อ้น

223.207.164.1

oun_pro

oun_pro

สมาชิก

oun_pro@hotmail.com

Totallyshop

Totallyshop

ผู้ดูแล

totallyshop@hotmail.com

27 ธ.ค. 2554 13:53 #1

1. แบบกิโลมีขั่นต่ำ 10 ชิ้น แต่ไม่มีค่าบริการค่ะ
2.ทางเราไม่ได้เช็ค แต่ทางจึนเช็ค ต่อเม่ื่อสินค้าได้สั่งแล้วคะ
3.มารับได้ที่ officeเลยค่ะ   (ก่อนเข้ามาโทรแจ้งล่วงหน้านะคะ)

 

58.9.245.183

Totallyshop

Totallyshop

ผู้ดูแล

totallyshop@hotmail.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

11 ส.ค. 2569 01:29 #2

[size= 14px]I love how honest and practical your approach is. There’s no fluff—just real, valuable information. This type of content is what keeps readers coming back. u888[/size]

39.34.157.214

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

16 ส.ค. 2569 02:57 #3

[size= 14px]I’m glad I found this post. It was not only informative but also very motivating. Your perspective is unique and valuable. Keep sharing your knowledge! DN88[/size]

39.34.153.53

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

9 ก.ย. 2569 15:05 #4

Such a brilliant and informative article! I love how you covered each angle of the topic without leaving anything incomplete. This will definitely help a lot of readers. Go 88

39.34.154.9

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

14 ก.ย. 2569 03:41 #5

Great explanation throughout the article. The flow, the examples, and the clarity were perfect. I’m definitely sharing this with others who might benefit. HITCLUB

39.34.152.47

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasih73700@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

17 ก.ย. 2569 03:01 #6

The article was engaging from beginning to end. I love how you explained each point with clarity and backed it with real examples. Great work! keo nha cai 5

39.34.155.204

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

20 ก.ย. 2569 04:22 #7

Your writing felt very authentic and insightful. I enjoyed every part of this article. Thanks for providing such value for free—much appreciated! s8

39.34.155.24

james alot

james alot

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

vewehiw443@jwsuns.com

Sufiyan Shaikh

Sufiyan Shaikh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sufiyanshaikh120987@gmail.com

21 ก.ย. 2569 23:29 #8

I appreciate the depth of information you shared here. It’s rare to see such well-researched content these days. The examples you provided made everything easier to understand. Thanks for putting so much effort into creating this! MM88

153.117.119.33

Sufiyan Shaikh

Sufiyan Shaikh

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sufiyanshaikh120987@gmail.com

Sunwin

Sunwin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

disamel468@maxtanie.com

25 ก.ย. 2569 23:00 #9

I love how honest and practical your approach is. There’s no fluff—just real, valuable information. This type of content is what keeps readers coming back. Sunwin

153.117.119.33

Sunwin

Sunwin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

disamel468@maxtanie.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้